Friday 5 July 2013

4.1 Potato

The decision to loosen my Paleo diet could not be working any better; last night I had salmon, broccoli, carrots and POTATOES or if you're Paleo then you probably know potatoes as 'the devil.' I LOVE potatoes and I feel so much better after having them for dinner, I genuinely can't remember being so full! I had 4 small potatoes and in turn I was satisfied for the rest of the night (plus the whole meals was only 450 cals)!

Normally after a Paleo tea I'm scavenging for food but last night I wasn't. In turn I decided to experiment and make myself an exciting breakfast for the following morning. I didn't fancy another smoothie so instead I made an iced coffee with chocolate flavoured almond milk- it was a dream. To accompany my iced coffee I made an apple sandwich: 

How cute!?

I cut up an apple sideways, cut out the core and added my filling; on the bottom layer I added almond butter and raisins, and the top layer I put a thin coat of almond butter and then covered it with raisins and almond flakes. I then stuffed the core with raisins and sprinkled coconut over the whole thing- VOILA.

I have never felt so content after eating an apple in my life!! (I'm still salivating) 

No comments:

Post a Comment