Tuesday 2 July 2013

1.2 Dinner time

So I'm not planning on documenting every dish I eat but... Here's my third meal of the day.... 


I'm wondering whether I should have even posted that photo because it doesn't look great?.. The weird lump with green bits is white fish flavoured with garlic, spring onions and some chopped up red pepper - It was amazing, finished with spicy sweet potato fries and spinach and mushrooms. Overall the meal contained only 267 calories!

At the time I didn't think the meal was going to fill me up, surprisingly it did, around 9 o clock I became peckish (or some call it greedy). I had two pieces of 85% dark chocolate but it wasn't enough - I'm going to research more snack ideas as I'm finding Paleo snacking difficult - FRUIT IS NOT A SNACK :( !!

No comments:

Post a Comment