Wednesday 3 July 2013

3.0 PaleOH

Last night I had a minor trauma and I decided that I hated the Paleo lifestyle. My dinner didn't fill me up and although I had a house full of food I couldn't eat any of it... In turn I ate a pack of wasabi peas e.g I committed carbicide.... I'm sorry...During my distress I decided to research Paleo snacks - at the time I did this to prove how minimal they were... They aren't. 

So I'm back today and I'm going strong; this was my breakfast: 

Simple; 2 rashers of bacon grilled on the George Forman and a two egg scrambled eggs, minus the milk! Paleo is weird- this meal felt like was I cheating on my diet but in fact it followed exactly the Paleo lifestyle: 18.1g of fat and 2g of carbohydrates! 

For my lunch I had a turkey salad with avocados, olives, tomatoes and lettuce. I have always had salads for lunch so this is easy going...As previously mentioned (opps i'm so annoying- it's all I talk about) the difficulty lies in snacking, I'm going to buy some coconut flour and make myself some treats, maybe then things will become easier... Oh, I'm also going to try and make 'cauli-rice', this way I'm not eating sweet potatoes as a side dish for every meal! Is it wrong to say I hope it doesn't taste like cauliflower.... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment