Tuesday 3 September 2013

Practice What You Preach

This was never meant to be a 'Do what I say or you will be forever fat-blog.

It's a, 'Lets all try and be fit together and in turn burn calories by crying over the perils of fitness

...'Mr Motivator goal setting day' is over and now as a team, WE are on the FITNESS QUEST. You've set your goals and you know what you are going to do, you are a woman on a mission (lol). 

In order to stop myself writing like a moron, i'm going to skip straight to my goals; i've already lost 2 stone (see my first ever post for my before and after) therefore i'm not doing this for the weight loss, i'm striving for a healthier life:

  • Continue to attend Ashtanga Yoga every week (I started a class two weeks ago and I already feel like a new woman- i'll do a post on Ashtanga soon.)
  • Eat Healthy > Eat breakfast every single morning (*sobs* - I hate breakfast.)
  • Join a netball team.
  • BE RIPPED. 
Okay focusing on my last point - I've been struggling for a couple of months now regarding which path I want to go down, I couldn't decide between 1. Size 0 catwalk model thin or 2. Female body builder...  It's been a hard decision but i've decided...FEMALE BODY BUILDER e.g I want abs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment